Monday, September 1, 2008

39.5 weeks


Ok...we are 39.5 weeks along. I thought for sure something would have happened by now but nothing. I have been soooo uncomfortable. On top of that we just had to deal with hurricane Gustav coming through our area with tropical storm strength winds. Luckily everything is fine except for the fact that if we get well into our 40th week my midwives want to induce! So one way or another little aria will be here within the week! We can only hope it will happen naturally. All else is going well and I am just beginning to wonder when my last "pregnant" blog will be. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have diligently been checking this blog to see if you had another pic of you or MILLIONS of Aria and you and matt! I'm glad to see you all survived the storm. I was telling my mom earlier about you being close to delivery with Gustav breathing down your neck! Whew...glad that's over. Thanks for your posting...it made me feel better!