Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our due date!


Here it is!!!! The day that since your first ultrasound you count down towards. The due date. Ours was Sept. 4th, 2008. Now that it is here it is apparant she will not be and we are waiting sitting on our hands until she decides what time is best for her. Let's hope she does not decided to go on past next tues. to avoid induction. Everything seems good though. She seems to still have plenty of room to move around and her heartbeat is still sounding great so at least all is well. I am sure the posts will continue until her arrival and then there will be plenty of opportunities to show her off.

2 comments:

Kate said...

YAY!!! I'm very excited and can't wait to see little Aria. Is she going to call me Aunt Kate? : ) Miss you, love you, tell Matt hello and give Aria a kiss for me when she arrives! Someone needs to light a fire under her toosh.

Shann Ford said...

Hi Nicole and Matt. I am so sorry you are 10 days over due unless anything happened last night! She will come when she is ready- I know you are tired of hearing that. I will pray that she comes out the "right" way and in a short amount of time. Neither of those things happened to me...but that is my luck. By the way the 17th is my mom's birthday. Feel free to rename Aria, Gail.

Good Luck- Shann