Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Disney Trip 2011


What an amazing trip! I hate that I am just now getting to posting this but that seems to be a trend with me. Hope I can break it. I am trying to get up sooner to have more time for things like this. Who knew being a stay at home mom would leave no time for anything else! (ha ha)This was Matt's first trip to Disney anything! (so it was kind of a big deal). Matt had a business trip here so we decided to tag along at the last second and it turned out to be the best idea ever. Even though daddy was busy during the day we made the most of our time eating and playing at great places including Downtown Disney which was right outside our hotel room. Aria had a blast and got to see many of her favorite characters at Goofy's kitchen. She rode the carousel and the "Mr. toad" ride. All in all it was a wonderful first of many trips to Disney.













No comments: