Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter approaching



So I am trying to get up earlier to get my own little projects done including more posting. Easter is approaching and although we have not been able to find a home church yet we are still in celebration mode. I hosted a little cooking club event at my house where some of the moms from the mom club I joined came by and brought a dish. We ate, talked and watched the kids play which was fun. Always a treat to eat and have adult time.






Then it was time to go egg hunting for the first time of the season. There are tons of egg hunts around town including one our neighborhood is sponsoring coming up this weekend. Our first was with the moms club. Aria had a great time and wanted to pick up ALL the eggs and I had to slow her down to leave some for the other kids. What a beautiful time of year. It is definitely warmer here this time of year. I remember last Easter Aria was in a warm long sleeved dress. Happy Easter everyone!





No comments: